Most of the time, tree stumps are an eyesore and greatly reduces your yard’s aesthetics. They can even be a safety risk by simply being around them. A stump removal is the simplest, yet effective answer in solving the problem. But before you take matters into your own hands, consider hiring a tree service company.
Here at North Charleston Tree Service, we provide professional stump grinding and removal at a cheap price. Instead of doing it yourself, let our team of experts do the work and save you the time and hassle. We have the proper equipment and special training to take care of your tree stump safely, neatly and quickly.
Why Hire Us?
- A tree stump grinder is not cheap. You can rent one, but it will cost you around $150 to $200 per day. That is excluding other possible charges like disposal fees or dumping of wooden chips.
- We can get the job done safely and in no time. Doing it yourself without proper training or not having the proper skill set could endanger your well-being and others around you.
- Professional tree stump removal has a higher chance of increasing your property’s aesthetic and market value. It also makes it easier for homeowners to maintain a neatly cut lawn.
What We Offer
- Protruding tree stumps can either be ground or removed. Depending on the situation and the client’s request, either are acceptable. However, the most preferred method is professional stump grinding. It is far cheaper and will leave you a clean and leveled yard.
- We grind the stump down to a depth of 20 inches from the level of your yard. This way, there won’t be any unwanted bumps or dips that often protrudes out. This process also brings about a good start for mulching. It helps you control the growth of weeds or germination.
- Depending on the power of the stump grinder, the process can be done quickly, or it can take forever. North Charleston Tree Service handles a few of the most powerful stump grinders in town and its surrounding areas.
- Tree stumps can be a hindrance to gardening or keeping your lawn clean and beautiful. We can easily get rid of them to get you starting on your dream yard or garden.
Monday to Sunday | 8:00am – 8:00pm